Aquatics International magazine is honoring 12 outstanding aquatics facilities this year, in its 14th annual Best of Aquatics issue.
The longstanding program celebrates a range of outstanding
facilities, from waterpark resorts to universities and wellness
centers. Honorees will be profiled in a special supplement to the
November/December issue of the magazine.
This year’s honorees are:
- LifeCenter Plus, Hudson, Ohio
- Splash! La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center, La Mirada,
- The Cove Waterpark, Riverside Calif.
- Huntsman and Briarwood Pools, Blacksburg Va.
- Our Special Harbor Sprayground at Lee District Park,
- SWIMkids USA Swim School, Mesa, Ariz.
- The University of Texas Lee and Joe Jamail Texas Swimming
Center, Austin, Texas
- Hersheypark, Hershey Pa.
- The Rapids Water Park, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- KeyLime Cove Waterpark Resort, Gurnee, Ill.
- Vidant Wellness Center, Greenville, N.C.
The City of Scottsdale, Ariz., has been selected to receive the
Best Overall Commitment to Aquatics recognition, which acknowledges
organizations that operate more than one aquatics venue.
Honorees were selected by an independent panel of judges, all
industry experts. Judges considered several factors, including
programming, promotional materials, aquatic amenities and community
Published by Hanley Wood, Aquatics International is the
only B-to-B publication exclusively serving the aquatics industry
with a circulation of approximately 25,000.