Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas has formed a new partnership with Innovative Attraction Management, LLC for lifeguard and aquatic risk prevention training. IAM in an alliance with Starfish Aquatics Institute, LLC offers a unique program that, according to a press release from IAM, includes
- Audit reviews for both lifeguards and dispatch positions
- Aquatic incident investigation support
- Litigation support
- Annual pre-season park inspection and in-service training session
- IAM/StarGuard Instructor and Instructor Trainer sessions that fit the needs of the client
- Experiential, objective-based training that results in a certificate of completion and a site-specific license and accountability program.
“We are incredibly fortunate to have this opportunity to partner with the team at Atlantis, Paradise Island” IAM President Mike Friscia said in the release. “Their facility is incredibly unique that exceeds their guests expectations and we are prepared to exceed Atlantis expectations with the implementation of the IAM Elite Aquatic Risk Prevention program.”