A 33-year-old guest at the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort in Nassau, Bahamas, has died as the result of a suction entrapment.
According to attorneys, the Missouri man became stuck to a drain
while in the hot tub. He was vacationing with his fiancée.
Did Nationwide's Super Bowl safety ad fail by leaving out a critical area of concern?
Nearly half of the 2015 Int’l Pool | Spa | Patio attendees will be from the commercial...
Please read our Content Guidelines before posting.
2015 Hanley Wood Media, Inc. All rights reserved.