Are the following statements about crypto fact or fiction? To test your knowledge, mark True or False and see how well you score.
- Crypto is considered a blood borne pathogen.
- At normal levels, chlorine in the pools can not kill all germs.
- Anyone suffering from diarrhea should stay out of a public pool only until symptoms subside.
- A UV disinfection system is 100 percent effective in preventing a crypto outbreak.
- All fecal accidents should be treated the same.
90-100 percent: Congratulations, you’re a crypto expert!
80-90 percent: Good job, but you could use some more education.
70-80 percent: You did OK, but need to work on your understanding.
60 and under: You need to get better educated about crypto. Go here to start.