The right inservice training can motivate your lifeguards and keep them from slipping into a midseason slump. Here are five of the most popular drills from our inservice training page.
- Expert Extrication Teach teamwork for incidents where the victim is unconscious and in need of immediate care.
- Primary Assessment Prepare your team to conduct primary assessment of a victim with speed and proficiency
- Spinal Management Educate your guards on both land and water in-line stabilization to protects the neck and spine, while allowing effective airway management.
- Fun Factor Teach vital skills with these interactive and fun drills.
- Managing High Stress Situations Use real life scenarios to teach critical thinking skills.