There's less than 3 months until the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo. Now’s the time to begin planning your trip and the conference sessions you’d like to attend.
The PSP Expo’s world-class conference program offers over 45 seminars in these distinct tracks: Builder, Commercial, Genesis, General Business, Outdoor Living, Retail, and Service.
In addition, the PSP Expo program has partnered with the industry’s leading organizations to offer these programs:
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP):
· APSP Pool & Spa Construction Course (PSCC)
· APSP Certified Service Technician Course (CST)
· APSP Train the Trainer Course
· CONSTRUCTION 201: Basic Pool Construction
· DESIGN 101: Introduction to Perspective Drawing
· DESIGN 202: SketchUp
· DESIGN 311: Creating a Cohesive Design Aesthetic: Materials, Details, and Style
· ENGINEERING 311: Advanced Fluid Engineering
National Swimming Pool Foundation:
· Certified Pool-Spa Operator® (CPO) Certification
· Advanced Service Technician (AST) Certification
National Plasterers Council:
· National Plasterers Council Start-Up Certification Program (NPC)
· NPC Start-Up Recertification Class (NPCR)
American Shotcrete Association:
· ASA Shotcrete Nozzleman Education
>> Click here to view all conference programming at this year’s expo.