The National Drowning Prevention Alliance's 2022 National Water Safety Conference will take place in-person at the Worthington Renaissance Hotel & Conference Center on April 11-14.
Visit the conference website to learn more about the conference and complete your registration. Use discount code WaterWarriors100 to take $100 off the in-person, virtual, or all access pass registration options.
The lineup of speakers and events include:· Chairman Alexander Hoehn-Saric - Newly Appointed Chairman of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
· Richard Miles - Founder of Miles of Freedom
· Ben Hoffman, M.D. - NDPA Chief Medical Advisor & Professor of Pediatrics at Oregon Health & Science University
· Michael Haggard, J.D. - Managing Partner at The Haggard Law Firm
· Connie Harvey - Director of Aquatic Centennial Initiative at the American Red Cross
· William Ramos, Ph.D. - Associate Professor at Indiana University and American Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council
· 2 general sessions and 40+ Breakout Sessions that include 60+ speakers.
· The premiere of the "Drowning in Silence" documentary directed by Chezik Tsunoda
The host hotel for this year's event is The Worthington Renaissance. To book your hotel reservation at the discounted rate, please use this link: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1639784872253&key=GRP&app=resvlink