For more than 70 years, NSF International has been helping companies demonstrate product safety, meet industry standards and achieve regulatory compliance through its product testing and certification. NSF/ANSI 50: Equipment for Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and Other Recreational Water Facilities is referenced by most state and provincial health codes for pools, spas and waterparks, as well as by building and construction codes. In addition, the Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC) makes many references to NSF/ANSI 50 in its equipment requirements. Certification by NSF International helps ensure the highest level of product acceptance and compliance. Products certified by NSF International have the exclusive benefit of using the NSF certification mark on their products, packaging and advertisements which cannot be offered by other certification agencies.
NSF International would like to congratulate the following companies on their recent recreational water product certifications:
• APi: Swimming pool treatment chemicals
• ALBIXON a.s.: Barrier/fence, safety cover, material
• DAB Pumps S.p.A.: Pumps
• Hach Company — ETS Business Unit: Water-quality test devices
• Industrial Test Systems: Water-quality test devices
• LG Chemical: Thermoplastic/thermoset material
• Mösslein Products GmbH: Swimming pool treatment chemicals
• Nissan Chemical Industries: Swimming pool treatment chemicals
• Pure Vision Technologies, LLC: Gas-injection systems
• Sentry Valve Company: Heat exchanger
• TekTube USA, LLC: Flexible tubing
All current certifications can be found at nsf.org by clicking “Search Certified Products & Systems” in the upper right corner.